Returns & Refunds
chambeili.com has created a very easy return procedure in order to make your online shopping experience pleasant, even when you are not fully satisfied with your purchase.
You can return any item non-sale items purchased on chambeili.com for UK & International customers within 7 working days from the delivery date with a full refund.
• Make sure the items are in the same condition you received them in, with all tags still attached. Any smell of perfume, damage or stain marks will void the return policy so please ensure the item has not been worn. Do not return the item if you have worn them as we will not accept the return. All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
• Your will be required to post the package within 7 working days from the delivery date. You can either send your return by Royal Mail First or Second Class Signed For with compensation or chose an alternative carrier with compensation. You must ensure that the insurance for loss or damage covers the value of the item(s) you are returning as you will be liable for the costs if it the parcel goes missing or returns to us in a damaged state.
• Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
• If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. chambeili® is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
If you choose an alternative carrier then please ensure their is insurance that covers the value of the returned items in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our head office. We advice that customers use a Track & Trace service with the shipping carrier as in the event of loss you will be liable for the full value of the list item(s). We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Send your returns to our outlet:
PO Box 359
Your return will be accepted within 3 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse. Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, chambeili.com will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you with an additional postage charge which you will be required to pay.
For non-sale items purchased in-store we offer an exchange only as long as the items are returned within 7 days as long as the item has not been worn, the tags are intact with no damage and no smell. Please check that you meet these guidelines before you return the item. When shopping online or through our retail store we would like to remind customers to be 100% sure prior to purchase. If you have any questions on a particular item you can send us a message by clicking the Product Query Tab on the product page or call our Customer Services number on +44(0)1274 598669.
Any items purchased in the “Sale” category either online or through our retail store, CANNOT be returned or exchanged without exception. The “Sale” categories are select styles that have been reduced as a special offer/promo or is an end-of-season item. All items whether sale or non-sale have already been pre-inspected as part of our quality control processes and no item is sold in either sale or non-sale category online or in-store if an item is faulty.
If a product has been damaged during transit then the courier will be liable for any costs. If a product has been damaged by pulling, mis-use or any other mis-handling by the costumer then we are not liable for any damages. Please adhere to the garment care instructions and it the case of washing/dry cleaning please refer to our washing instructions page.
Lost or Damaged Items by Royal Mail and International Affiliates
We cannot refund or replace lost items until 20 working days after the date of dispatch (30 days for international items) – this is when the Royal Mail classes items as being lost. The lost or damaged compensation amounts will depend of the Royal Mail Shipping option chosen at checkout. If your item is valued at more than the compensation amount then we will only pay the compensation amount that it was insured for as lost or damaged goods is not something we can control and we are using a global leading courier company for all our Domestic and International deliveries. For more information on the compensation amounts for the different Royal Mail options visit our Shipping page.
Your return will be processed within 3 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse. We will then immediately request your refund and send you a confirmation e-mail.
Cards: Your refund will be issued within 7 working days from when you receive our confirmation e-mail. The necessary time for the amount to show on your Card depends on your Card Company’s policies. You can check your refund on your online account or by contacting your Card issuer. The currency date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not be charged any interest fees.
PayPal: The refund will be visible within 24 hours from when you receive your confirmation e-mail.
Exceptions to Refund & Exchanges
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases and aim to be fair and accommodating with regards to returns. But some items are non refundable (unless faulty) and these are listed below:
- For hygiene reasons all jewellery, trousers and scarfs are non returnable.
- All unstitched products are also not returnable without exception.
- All ready to wear Pret, Semi-Formal, Formal clothing are non returnable and non-refundable without exception. Returns or exchanges are not accepted due to incorrectly ordered items, dislike of style, fit, or colour, damage due to washing/dry cleaning, damage caused by too much sunlight exposure, damage caused by catching/pulling any part of the fabric/embroidery/embellishment and general mis-use of the garment, cancellation of your event or any other reason.
Your legal rights are not affected.
If you would like further information regarding this, please contact the store Customer Services team on 01274 598669 or email email@example.com.
The office opening hours are:-
Monday: 10.00am – 18.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am – 18.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am – 18.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am – 18.00pm
Friday: 10.00am – 18.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am – 18.00pm