chambeili® is a UK based fashion retailer established in 2012. We work with Pakistan’s most popular fashion labels including Limelight, Origins, Orient Textile Mills, Sapphire, BTW, MARIA.B, Faiza Saqlain, Zonia Anwaar, Farhan & Ambreen, MBM, Aleez and Sonar over the past 5 years.
We are scouting for new, young and upcoming brand designers to join our Luxury Rack Service. Our ideal candidates are brands that have been established for at least 5 years with a solid design team, a strong brand image, quality merchandise with proper quality control protocols in place.
There is a new breed of talented designers out there who have not worked outside Pakistan and do not have the financial means to run high-end marketing due to soaring costs on digital platforms. Our role will be to help you build your brand outside of Pakistan to a level that will enable you to build a strong brand base and increase product sales. In return we a will deliver all the digital media from paid ads on social media, marketing publicity in our digital magazine, video and ad production and place your products on our online store for UK/European customers with back-order facility to increase individual product sales/orders: http://chambeilibridal.com for luxury goods and http://chambeili.com for casual goods and accessories.
Pakistan has gone from a traditional textile producer to a globally recognised fashion hub thanks to institutions like PFDC and senior fashion designers like Elan, HSY, Faraz Manan, Nomi Ansari, Ali Xeeshan, Khaadi, MARIA.B, Sana Safinaz, Tena Durrani, Saira Rizwan, Nickie Nina, Amir Adnan etc. These experienced brands have built their platforms and are enjoying the fruits of hard work over many years. However, its time to focus on the new generation so they can keep the momentum going and place Pakistan in an even stronger position as a leading talent pool of vibrant and enthusiastic fashion designers. We are interested in working with young designers that can deliver luxury bridal, pret wear and formal wear as well as handbag designers and traditional shoe designers.
- You must be an established brand with at least a minimum of 4 years of being established.
- You are looking to grow your brand out of Pakistan.
- You offer unique garments with pure fabric and hand embellishment.
- You offer the latest luxury clothing with respect to current trends in Pakistan.
- You have strict quality controls in place.
- You can provide hi-resolution model photography on most of your products.
- Your products are not exorbitantly priced.
- You can offer a made-to-measure service.
- You are reliable, punctual (with respect to deliveries) and accessible (with respect to made-to-measure).
- You are not working with any other UK/European retailer.
What we offer
- We have a multi-channel sales platform that allows us to sell your products via chambeili® UK Retail Store, chambeili® E-Commerce sites as well as promote your brand and products via our magazine, social platforms, other microsites, search engine and mailing list.
- We have an established client base since our formation that comprises of middle-class women with professional backgrounds that are looking for quality Pakistani luxury clothing. Our clients are not restricted to the UK only; we have clients across Europe, North America and Australasia.
- With the growth of our digital magazine in over 142 countries and 1069 towns and cities worldwide we offer a unique service that no other multi brand retailer can offer outside Pakistan. We are the first and only digital magazine in the world on Google Play Newsstand. With over 1 billion users on Newsstand Platform our digital magazine offers a huge marketplace to promote your brand and products.
- We own a digital design agency so we can offer creative design and marketing solutions to promote your brand on our multi-channel platforms. No other multi brand retailer can offer this service.
- We are trustworthy, efficient, professional and have an impeccable track record and we encourage you to contact any of our current brand stockists for a reference.
- We have strict protocols in our store; each and every bridal, pret and formal wear are placed in a suit bag to protect the garment. Customers are required to wear popon masks to and must ask permission before they are allowed to try any garment so your products are well protected.
- Our goal is to maximise sales opportunities by offering made-to-measure on popular designs as well as sell off the rack.
- We will formulate a written agreement with terms and conditions so both parties are protected.
- Social Media: We are on all the main social media platforms. For more information visit www.chambeili.com/get-connected
- Websites: We have a number of websites including chambeili.com and chambeilibridal.com. You can also visit our hub site microsite.chambeili.com that has links to all chambeili® related websites.
- Magazine: Our digital magazine in available on Google Play Newsstand in the Entertainment Section.
If you are interested in racking with chambeili® then send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: rack service and introduce your brand, your history, some example photos of your products and your contact details. We will then arrange a skype video call and have an informal chat and see if we have synergy. If all goes well and we can reach a mutual agreement that satisfies both parties we can then formulate a contract and begin our adventure together inshallah!
First step is we arrange a skype video call to introduce ourselves and get some insight into your brand and popular product lines with a view to shortlist your top designs. We will then agree product selection and pricing. We will work on a commission basis which we will agree however what you will need to bear in mind is we have to market your brand at the highest level as well as promote your brand on our digital magazine which has global coverage. In addition, very few retailers have our creative marketing ability so you will be joining a well established retail company (over 5 years) with a digital agency behind it. It is important that you present your best products that are cutting edge with respect to design, utilises premium fabric and hand-work and is modern and trendy. European shoppers are very particular but they will pay for well designed quality merchandise.
We kindly request that you complete a quality control checklist against all items you send and add a copy with the products you despatch. We will then do a receiving quality control check to ensure all products meet our quality control standards. If there are any issues we will notify you. We will also ask you to send any hi-res images if available either by WeTransfer or on a CD.
We will prepare your new stock and then create our digital campaign material which will be launched across all our social media platforms and digital magazine.
We will create a spreadsheet on google drive with all your products, sold status and your due sales and share this with you so you can monitor progress. We can either send you incremental payments as and when we have sold a number of items or send one payment after all products have been sold.
Once we have sold at least half the stock we will ask that you replenish with new design so we keep instead with the market trends/season. If certain items become popular we can always replenish those items again.
Once we have built a solid relationship we can always look into joint design collaboration and tweak certain product lines to meet European trends. With the Pakistan market being so competitive we want to bring something different that benefits both parties.